Just cause February has the same first letter as Favorites, it inspires me to do this post. I’ve been letting go of eye shadows since my go-to face everyday consists of 5 things only: concealer-foundation-powder-blush-lipstick. My goal this March? Go back to my single shadows & palettes at the back of my drawer. They need a little more lovin’, just like my tubes of lipstick. 😛
So for this month…
1. E.L.F Lipstick in Classy – goes on mauve, a little purple, but day-time friendly! my-lips-but-better shade and I can slap this on without the need for a mirror.
2. Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Berry Sorbet – Pretty, pretty berry! I used to hate berry lipsticks since I always thought of them as a grown-up, mid-30s color. This color changed my mind though and I’m all revved up for more berries in the future!
3. N.Y.C Lipstick in Pink Sand – the perfect nude for me—not too washed out, not too peach, not too pink.
4. L.A. Passion Lipstick in Matte Pink Rose – it gives off that retro feel without being too trying hard, if you know what I mean. It’s cool-toned but it works for my warm skin tone. It’s not too drying either which is always a plus in my book!
5. CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Heavenly – perfect day-time pink! It survives a full day of school and activities which is extraordinary for a drugstore brand (cheaper than Revlon).
6. Palladio Rice Concealer in Medium – been using this daily! It cancels off redness and minor imperfections (those nasty bumps that pop up in the morning).
7. Prestige Baked Mineral Blush in Natural – I use this as a highlighter and it’s great for daytime. No exaggerated glitter, and gives off that candlelit glow I’ve been craving for.
8. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Lotion SPF15 – primer-and-moisturizer in one! If I forget to put this on before foundation, I can see the difference. And it’s isn’t good. 😛
9. Marionnaud Kabuki Brush – Nice for buffing my mineral finishing powder! Not the softest though in the market but it works.
10. Milani Mosaic Powder in Afterglow – My go-to blush+bronzer if I’m pressed for time. Which is every time.
What are your favorites from the past month? 🙂