While waiting for an eBay haul (I guess it arrived already but too lazy to go down to security and check) to arrive at my doorstep, I’m also lusting after for another haul in the future. I rarely go out and waste time in the mall during weekends and with the rate I’m going, eBay will finally be my own personal hero when it comes to
unnecessary haulage. 😛
So, for a few more things on my wishlist and why I’m lusting for them:
1. E.L.F Studio Body Shimmer (Php198 / $4.60) — i’m eyeing the shades in Blazing Bronze, Golden Glow and Mystic Moonlight. I love the packaging! And I’m forever finding for that portable, highlighter in stick form for makeup-on-the-go!
2. E.L.F Studio Makeup Lock & Seal (Php220 / $5.11) — i’m still on the fence about this. At 15ml per bottle & with the price it’s going, I’m uncertain. But i badly need a mixing medium!! And w/ my hibernation at home going strong, I don’t think I’m ready to drop by a drugstore and DIY my own.
3. E.L.F Lip Lock Pencil (Php220 / $5.11) — I’m guessing this is the cheaper dupe for those high-street anti-feathering lip pencils. And w/ the good reviews online, I’m too ecstatic not to try this.
4. E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer (Php125 / $2.91) — shades in Toffee and Spice. Nope, these aren’t for me but for my morena (Filipino skin tone) friends who gladly sacrifice themselves to my amateur makeup skills.
5. E.L.F Studio Mineral Face Primer (Php400 / $9.30) — been procrastinating to get this one! I spotted this in an E.L.F stall long ago but I’ve been thinking twice about this. Might not work w/ my skin but w/ all the good reviews, i’m sorely tempted.
6. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Php300 / $6.97) — I’ve been eyeing this too for a long, long time already and I’m really tempted to try its infamous oil-control & matte powers.
7. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Coral Gleam (Php140 / $3.25 , L’Oreal Colour Riche in Mulberry and L’oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude (Php170 / $3.95) — who says I do not need another set of lipsticks? 😀 besides, I’ve been craving for berry & wine lipsticks for weeks already since I discovered Berry Sorbet. Mulberry seems to answer my plea.
FYI, all those E.L.F products are above $1-2 since they have been imported to my country. Taxes, imports, whatnots, you know the drill. And those prices in my local eBay are cheaper than its Watson’s counterparts.
Have you tried these products personally? What can you say about them? 🙂